Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Mac Daddy

Monday, December 3, 2007

Mac Daddy

This is soulfood for me.  I just met Mac at a photographer's get together and he and Kristy were just what the doctor ordered!  I was just showing them how to use studio lights and I never thought I would get this kind of show in return.  Mac you are hysterical.  If you don't already know these people then you're missing the boat  They were just great folks to hang out with and I thank them for such fun memories.  Everyone needs more people like this in their life.  Does anyone know which famous photographer's laugh is in the background?  

5 comments:

wrecklessgirl said...

kathy, i just adore you. so much. this is hilarious! macky is such a crazy lovable teddybear, isn't he? that, and a pimpdaddy :)

miss you already.
<3 kris

Shannon Sewell said...

haha!!! I know, I know ;)

Seriously laughing just as hard now as when I was there. Was is not to love about those two??

~S

Shyla said...

hahahaha! Now you just need video of Casey reinacting his ADD ;)

F.E. Castleberry said...

And I didn't get that show because...?

mac said...

i try to make mom proud everyday. i'm sure if this video was in finger paint format, she'd put it up on the fridge in a heartbeat.

also, for all the hot ladies who clicked on the link to my blog and got an error message, my apologies. i'm really not a complicated guy. but if you click on my name next to this comment, it should link you no problem. then we can go out to a nice restaurant and get to know one another.

also, kathy and shannon and kristy....thanks for providing me an opportunity to let out all the r&b moves i'd been bottling up for so long.