Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: No explaining neccessary...

Thursday, December 13, 2007

No explaining neccessary...

When I heard that a girl on my volleyball team wanted to get some more high fashion shots in her portfolio and that she wanted to set up a snake shoot. I was all over her like flies on paper:) This is not what I typically shoot, and that's why it was such a blast. Or maybe it was because I was with the two greatest people Shannon and Shyla! You have to check out their shots as well. I always learn the most from these types of shoots. They make me think outside of my box and to take risk. Although Chris and Xeike said there was no risk, their disclaimer said injuries could result in death....please sign here. They were amazing with their pets and they were very knowledgeable and they were great with the education of the species. Thank you to all that were a part of this shoot...especially our killer model, Tanya. Her make-up artist was a doll and her sister was a huge help. Here's to thinking outside your box and conquering fears (S:) Check out the rest of the shots in my featured section on the site!








8 comments:

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

oh my gosh. i'm dying. these are bad ass! hold on - gotta look at them again.

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

I'm in love with the back/hair one...and the one where the model has her hands in her front pockets....and...well, I just love all of them.

Shyla said...

*sigh* wow. These rock the casbah!! yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

kathy! these are *amazing!* what amazingness - i love the one with the snake on the braid in the back :)

<3 susan
http://blog.enpointephotography.com

Willow said...

simple and beautiful, i love them! especially the one with her faced forward with the snake around her neck.

KC said...

WOW, ok, seriously, I love these photos. Snakes are my favorite pets! and I regret leaving mine in the cage with its door unlocked at age nine! it got out and we never found it! and now it see it in your photos!!! its him! "Pythe"

These photos rock my soul. Probably the coolsest concept shoot ever! I am really inspired by the lighting and post-processing. I love how the colors pop! and the posing, out of this world, how do you do it!

You need to live closer so we can hang out more! I having Kathy Withdrawls. Also, thanks for making my blog header exist! lol, your photos are so awesome! keep on rockin it out K-dawg

Love,

Casey W
MIND|Castle Studios

Markissaearle said...

These are CRAZY AWESOME!!! I love these and I had to look at them a few times because I was so amazed. Loved the snake idea (although I would be freaked right out lol) The shoes, the model, her hair and make up and of course the backdrop was jaw dropping.
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle

Amy said...

Stiletto and snake is a friggin brilliant shot! Doin' amazing art as usual Carlizzie!!