Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Coming Soon!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Coming Soon!

I know it's going to be tough to wait for...but, wait until you see this shoot. I don't know how long you'll have to wait...don't ask:) It will be worth it though. Heaven's Eye just got a lot more comfortable with the reptile species!
This was early before the shoot started so I was still sweating behind the camera when the kids got this close to the snakes. The handlers were amazing and I will post a lot more about them and the shoot. Thanks for the awesome night girls...especially Tanya. Thanks for trusting me with this shoot! You were just incredible to work with!

5 comments:

Willow said...

nice kathy! that image looks awesome!!!! I can't wait to see the others!

Lindsay said...

very cool!! can't wait to see th rest.

Anonymous said...

Your hand looks scared. Cool with the heavens eye beads.

T

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KC said...

I like the video too! also the hand photo with the snake rapped around it.....that is some nice-ness with a little cherry on top!

-CaseyW