Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Crave Portland

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Crave Portland

The kids and I did the Crave Portland fashion show the other week representing our friends at Fancy Pants Children's Boutique. It was hysterical and I had Shannon and Shyla there for moral support. The kids had a blast and they didn't get scared to go out on the runway, which was surprising. Shannon's little girl was there as well shining like a real rockstar and Shannon's good friend, Charity had her two beautiful little girls there as well. Fancy Pants made there presence known and I think it was a big hit. You have to go check out their store. Thanks to Deena and Ninette over at FP and to Shyla for being my extra hands! Thanks also to Shannon and Charity for filling in with their Super Models last minute.
3215 SE 192nd
Suite 100
Vancouver, Washington


Jamison was hammin' it up!
Nothing like a once in a lifetime chance to match your daughter on the runway:)

7 comments:

Patrice said...

OMG how freaking cute are all of you!! I love the matching outfits. Watch out Victoria Beckham and family here comes the ever so stylish..Carlisles!

Shyla said...

This makes me giggle so hard!!!!
I love you guys!

lroah said...

Love the matching outfits!!! You and Shannan have some ridiculously good looking kids...could have something to do with the genes. :)

Willow said...

a model/kid/photographer/mom realtionship couldn't be any better. your whole fam is so
f-ing cool, that's what i'm talkin aboot (that's canadian for about ;) )
love you!!!
W

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. You all looked liked you rocked that fashion show big time. Excellent.

Whats next? GAP? Abercrombie? J-Crew kids.....I'll be waitin'

Amy said...

You guys were ment for the catwalk! Thanks for the comment on my blog and for all the CS3 tips you showed me yesterday....I can only grow when learning from the BEST!

Kenz said...

As if we didn't know you had it in you, but Jamie is so awesome. I mean you kind of expect it from Tre but...it's so fabulous!