Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Row Row Row your boat

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Row Row Row your boat



I have had my eye on this boat for about a year now. When I get a concept in my mind, it doesn't rest until I play that scene out! Every time I would drive past this house with the boat on my way to see my sister, I would envision the kids in it. These two were perfect because of their super-sized, blue eyeballs! Well, I finally got the shoot and although it wasn't exactly what was in my head, I think I am able to let it go now. The only stinker is that in doing this shoot, we ran into an old run down tennis court. I have had an idea that involved a tennis net and kids, but it wasn't on my life list yes because I didn't have the location picked out. I'm sure you'll be the first to see if that one ever plays out, but just know I will be thinking about it until it happens. I have the location, models in mind, and now I just need the stars to align:)
P.S These are looking quite desaturated on this post. These are much brighter blue than this show...just incase you cared:)

4 comments:

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

the blue boat makes their eyes pop - gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What a great concept with that fun boat!! Danielle and Casey introduced me to your work and now I'm hooked! I hope that we can meet up someday when I'm back up that way, you seem like someone I would truly be inspired by. Great work!!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

That was weird.