Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Love Stories

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Love Stories




These are some pics I took at the beginning of the year and they were making an order today so I thought I'd share a few of their picks. I love this couple! I took their "we're in love" pictures about 4 years ago. Then after trying forever to conceive, I took thei maternity, annnd now this little guy. That is what it's all about. Getting a glimpse into someone's life and wanting to know them for an instant. then 4 years later you really do know them and you get to tell their love story, in all of it's stages.
I go back to my favorite quote from Annie Leibovitz, "When I say that I want to photograph someone, what it really means is that I would like to know them. Anyone I know I photograph". This couldn't be more true for me if it came out of my own lips. I see people daily, o.k. some might call it staring, but they strike something in me that makes me want to photograph them. Jake jokes with me now and asks if I want to take their picture, or do I just think I want to know them. I want to know their story and I want the chance to tell it.

No comments: