Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Blu Scandal

Monday, March 19, 2007

Blu Scandal




Shannon and I were inspired to do this shoot when we hit an all time low trying to figure out how to get her to Vegas for WPPI (photographer's tradeshow). bludomain.com is this incredible site that we are totally addicted to and they come up with these contests that we partake in every once in a while. Well, this one was about showing your desperation on what you would do for tickets from BluDomain. We couldn't pass this one up because months ago I sent pictures to Kailee (Blu's Blogger Girl) and she named him "The Hottest Man Alive-2007" on the blog, she called him her man crush of the week. So Shannon and I schemed to think of a picture idea that would get us noticed in the competition, and her a ticket to the show since I backed out on her. Shannon came up with the "kidnapping Kailee's crush" idea and Jake played along while we took it over the top...what a trooper. This is why I do what I do, because I get to have playdates with other photographers and in the end there are pictures to show the story of how we got the shot. Thanks for playin' Shamone...and as always...thank you for supporting me Jake, especially on projects like this!

2 comments:

Vera said...

Okay if this isn't the funniest thing I've ever seen! Good job you two! I love it, I love it, I love it! Congrats on winning!

Anonymous said...

You biOches is crazy! Shamonne won another contest? Love that pic! Bet you role-played after the shoot with Jake didn't cha Carlisle? xoxo Ahall