Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Heroes

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Heroes

Have you ever had someone in your life that was always there for you, never asked for anything in return, and never fully knew how they impacted your life? Well, Jake and I have two special people in our lives that mean the world to us. I always tell them that they will never truly know how much they have helped us by being in our lives until they are raising their kids somday away from their families. Jacque and Christina are college students in Portland and they babysit for us all the time and never want to get paid. As if that's not enough, my kids are absolutely in love with them! They are a true blessing to us and I hope that one day we can return all that they have done for us. Oh, did I mention they are beautiful! Thank you girls. Love, US.

No comments: