Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Mr. Make me Laugh a lot!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Mr. Make me Laugh a lot!

Here's to the man that the world knows as the sweetest, most handsome, amazing man on the planet:) I know I speak for the kids as well when I say, thank you for the most important gift of all...laughter. You put smiles on our faces everyday and you are the glue to our happiness. I love you and thank you for going above and beyond everyday for us. For being the only kind of Dad that comes natural to you...one that loves fully and wears the title like a second skin. You might want to give me the sweet photoshoot I am looking for next time or all you posts are going to continue to make the cyber-world laugh.




O.K. one sweet one....you have no clue of your beauty and blinding Ora. I will continue to reflect it back to you. You make me want to be ME and your kids will always see you as a hero. I think that Tré summed it up quite beautifully in his card he made when he said, "I think you are the best Dad in the whole universe and planets. Also, I just can't stop thinking about you in school and I love you." I can't stop thinking about you either:)

2 comments:

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

lol...! love his expressions.. kinda like ceaser!! he is a great dad! and it is evident in your children that they are fully loved!

Aaron

Lindsey Viersen said...

Awesome Kathy! Holy Jalena in those pics...she looks just like her papa! Love this post!