Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Bathtime

Friday, January 23, 2009

Bathtime

Can you even stand it! I think this is the stage that everyone has a panic attack after buying a puppy and not believing they are going to get through the puppy stage. Is it too early to bring Cesar to my house. I think I will write him a note and it will go a little something like this.....
Dear Cesar - Thank you for all the amazing advice on how to become a pack leader and be the boss of our dog. It is going really well I think...she barks, growls, bites and shits all over the place. If this is what you were talking about in having a well-balanced dog, I think it is working;) I can't wait to see what the toddler and teenager years hold for me. No, really it is going as well as can be expected with a puppy this age (9 weeks). In her calm-submissive times of the day, she is the most loving dog ever, but in her hyper times, we are pretty sure that she is the spawn of the devil himself! I am in constant check of my energy and what I am giving off, and I am realizing, I am not as calm as I have always thought I was. Apparently I have been bestowed with such a gift as Cesar Millan...He is the "Dog Whisperer", as am I....but, my energy apparently whispers to them, to be defiant, crazy and down right psycho most of the time:) We love you Keeta and I am sure that one day I will look back and just remember the sweet puppy breathe.....right before I smelt the steaming pile of pooh on my carpet!

8 comments:

wrecklessgirl said...

awwww...these are so sweet!!!

he probably is even more ashamed and embarrassed after he does it than you are pissed. he just gets confused and doesn't remember where to go in "those times." poor lil pup. i got into a discussion at the post office with everyone in there (haha) about how hard puppies are in the beginning. everyone felt the same. it takes a kind, patient person to be able to not go insane trying to train puppies! i went crazy with my nanny family's lab pup! (he ate my entire wallet. ingested!!!)

just try to see it from his side, he's just trying to please you the best he can.

treats help a LOT ;)

jlchristblog said...

too funny! just like with kids, love and logic!

jlchristblog said...

too funny! just like with kids, love and logic!

Shyla said...

hahahahahaha. Oh, but she is so cute! ;)

lroah said...

You make me laugh. Love these photos - wish I had taken more at the puppy stage...Buster is now 10 years old!

Erika said...

AMEN, I laughed out loud! One month, it took ONE month for that potty training, i see light at the end of your tunnel!!! And I see future playdates of 2 little girls knowing how to "play" - FUTURE... :) someday!

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

O-M-G. thank you for the laugh.

Lynn Cornberg said...

well now lil' sis' sounds like yer raisin' yerself a real good pup, a normal deal. I hope that raw meat diet don't include yer kidlins. My dawg watched me poop this morning and then when an cranked out a few tootsies of her own. I thought, well hell, I wonder what Kath and Cesar would say about those apples.