Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Giving Thanks and Beyond

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks and Beyond

Thank you life...thank you God...thank you for MS. Is it weird to be saying this....surprisingly, not to me. I am so thankful for this past year. There have so many obstacles..heartaches and more...but, only good has come out of it. I could have gone a lifetime (probably shorter then I would have liked) without ever changing my family's diet and lifestyle. I could have taken so many things for granted....I can run, jump, play, breathe, eat, and whatever else my heart desires. I can do and have so much in this lifetime and MS has opened my eyes even more to the possibilities. I'm sure that my days aren't over taking things for granted, but I have all sorts of alarms that go off in my body when I am not totally aware. So I am thankful this holiday for my life, my family and everything that God has blessed me with. I am thankful for my readers that are able to go deep with me...or just stay surface. This is truly the first year that I have ever looked at Thanksgiving with these new, clear eyes. Before I think it was all about food and saying grace right before we wolfed it down. This year it about giving grace above all and giving thanks for ALL that is in our lives.

5 comments:

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

You are amazing and an inspiring to all who meet you whether they say it or not. I hope you have the best effing thanksgiving!! you deserve it!! God Bless YOU!!

Aaron :D

Elle J said...

Amen!

Happy THANKS~GIVING!

Amy said...

Yep, you pretty much turn "that frown upside down" everytime lady.......see you on sunday my sunshine!

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

I'm am thankful for you Kathy.

Kaiyuh Rose said...

hey teta Kathy!
i am inspired...what a mouthful of life you have had to swallow in the last couple of months. just remember, you are beautiful, healthy, wonderful, talented, and 100% amazing person. oh yeah, and you know what bambi???...i love you:D

love love looovvvee,
kai