Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Believe

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Believe

Pick something to believe in and.....JUST BELIEVE!
I have made a HUGE decision in my life. I am going to share the journey because I have found some valuable emotions and awareness in the process. After some major anguish and riding the fence, I have chosen a path of Holistic/Naturopathic ways to heal my body rather then the Western side of things. Everything in me tells me that the answer isn't in the shots and going into all out "fight" mode. My sister Lynn opened my eyes up to the terminology that I was using to go at the disease. Everyone was giving me words of encouragement like, "you can beat this", the medicine was going to go in and attack my immune system, which was attacking my spine. Everything felt so angry:( I hit a low before making this decision for one reason...."what were others going to think." "How do I tell the doctors". Well, this is what I can tell you about the awareness of it all. This is my life...my path....my body, and this decision was so much more about listening to myself and learning not to look for approval. I know that my body can heal itself and in the wise words of the most amazing man helping me with a little EFT therapy..."I am an example of vibrant health!" Thank you for that Herman. I have taken the largest step that I believe I will have to take on this journey by making this decision, and for the first time...I have faith that the net will appear. I am jumping and I have become my own advocate....I have faith and I can see this all as a blessing for the first time. It is the beginning of a beautiful journey and I thank you all for all the amazing encouragement that helped give me strength to be me. I will keep you updated with what my process is like and what I am doing in hopes it will help just one reader take control of their own health. Today I am positive, and I believe!

9 comments:

laurabuster said...

I have that excat pic from Joe's - okay maybe not as perfect but... out of all the sunflowers that one stood out - great pic - great uplifting update:)

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

I believe in YOU! Keep on keepin' on and know that we're all rooting for you!

Anonymous said...

i am happy that you found something that works for you!! i am counting down the sleeps i cant wait to have turkey day with you guys!!! love yah kk

ENDub said...

I hear you sister, loud and clear. I'm thrilled for you and your new discovery.
Hugs,
Eryn

Janice Ordal said...

go for it is what i say! nobody should tell you what to do. if you found what works for you, who is anyone else to say?

we should all be better about doing what works for us and not what others think we should do.

--janice

Erika said...

Hip, Hip... HOORAY. Hip, Hip... HOORAY! We are all going to BELIEVE today!

Cheerleader Erika here to say, "Stand Up Sit Down FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT." Fighting has more than one path, more than one voice, its a million things opportunities of RIGHT!

As the Beastie Boys once said, "you gotta fight... for your right.... to ..." BEAT THE SICK...

Something like that :) (is this a PIMP moment?!)

I cant wait to learn from you! Teach me, inspire me, teach & inspire yourself! Its a beautiful circle & I cant wait to learn more. We all pull bits & pieces from each others journey to help in our own. I know I have lots to pull from you my friend! I cant wait to read some books this week & come bakc & discuss & then discuss YOUR next steps!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE, E!

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

I Believe in you! :]

Amy said...

Amen sister! So true.....

Believe by Lenny Kravitz (one of my all time faves!)

I am you and you are me
Why's that such a mystery?
If you want it you got to believe
Who are we? We're who we are
Riding on this great big star
We've got to stand up if we're gonna be free yeah

If you want it you got it
You just got to believe
Believe in yourself
'Cause it's all just a game
We just want to be loved

The Son of God is in our face
Offering us eternal grace
If you want it you've got to believe
'Cause being free is a state of mind
We'll one day leave this all behind
Just put your faith in God and one day you'll see it

If you want it you got it
You just got to believe
Believe in yourself
'Cause it's all just a game
We just want to be loved

The future's in our present hands
Let's reach right in
Let's understand
If you want it you've got to believe yeah

If you want it you got it
You just got to believe
Believe in yourself yeah
'Cause it's all just a game
We just want to be loved

Unknown said...

you give me chills. You are such a strong woman that I truly believe if anyone can do it, you can.

I love you.