Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Big Bang!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Big Bang!

Well, out 4th was brought in with a big bang! We went over to our friends house where there was kid's galore, and my kids were in heaven. I of course was in heaven as well because of all the picture ops floating around. I don;t know exactly why I am not able to sit like most people during the holidays and just chat and relax. I would try this night and then I would have to sprint off in the middle of a conversation because I saw "the shot". I know I must come across as rude, but it's probably all made better when I give the parents cute pics to remember the night. Her is the one and only shot I got of fireworks (actually taken on the 5th) because the card with all the fun, experimental firework shots was on a corrupted card. Why is it so hard emotionally when you lose images. Thank goodness it wasn't a client's shoot though!
Stop messin' around Jam...and go get it!
We took some luge runs in the contraption that our friend made with a car seat and a skateboard...he was so Macgyver!

This little guy has the cutest little Aussy voice in the whole world...he just melts me!
To Die For!!! Hands down...happiest baby ever!
Check out this series....first loud firework of the night:) Wait for it....
BAM!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Willow said...

i can totally see you just running off...:)

just stop it with the girl on the slide with the dirty feet, just stop!! it's too much! :) of course i mean that in the best "it's so awesome" kind of stop, yeah?

and the kids lined up like it's 1975, loves it!! i soooo can relate to that! the coloring is perfection.

Elle J said...

Every photo ~ brilliant!!!

(and that luge is highly creative!).

Anonymous said...

so cute! Love the "bang" one. I want to see more photos! When are you gonna blog more?

d