Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Laugh with me!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Laugh with me!

Coming off an incredible weekend with Jake and the kids with our dear friends Heidi and Dave. We wet to a friend's cabin all together with our kids and had a relaxing, beautiful time (blog more later). These shots of me were taken the other night over at the Fancy Pants "glamor night". I set up a little piece of paper and a light and opened shop for the people that attended to get a fun picture. I was checking light and my friend Lindsay took these two of me while we were testing the set-up. I love to laugh as many of you know and this night was no exception. We had a blast and I will share some of the pictures I snagged soon. So I leave you with these shots to make you smile and remember to try and laugh today. You should probably just try to do a real one as you are reading this just to be spontaneous and to laugh at yourself! WHOAHAHAHAHA....now I am laughing again.

10 comments:

Kara May said...

Ha - love this post! Great set up, dig the shades, and love the tude. ;)

Elle J said...

What a great smile!!! I have braces, so I notice teeth. Hope mine look like yours when it's over. :)

ENDub said...

Ahhh yeeeeaaaa. Too cute Kath. I REALLY wanted to go that night, but it just wasn't in the cards as I got home from work and realized that I needed to put Cade to bed and then Trey left for work. Bum. Maybe it was such a success that they'll do it again? Nonetheless, love your smile girl.

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

you're so stinkin' cute.

Willow said...

ben stiller here you come! seeing these images of you makes me miss you girl!!!!! (like i didnt already!) ok, i am still laughing! :) love you!!!

Shannon Sewell said...

looks like so much fun! so sorry i missed it :(

lookin' hot girl ;)

~S

jlchristblog said...

Kathy!!!!!!!!!
i love it! can't wait to see what funny ones you got of me. i just hope it is of my good side : )
i had a great time talking with you ~
funny girl!
lindsay

Amy said...

Bad ass! Love the aviators! You make every trend look amazing as usual! See you soon lady....

jlchristblog said...

more !! more !!
: )

wrecklessgirl said...

i miss you, Kath. a lot.