Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: See Love!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

See Love!

I see love everywhere! This was when I was in Colorado and I was missing my crew. i kept looking up in the sky and seeing LOVE! While I am talking about love....here are some recent shots at the park with Jamie and my niece and some new actions...all things that I love:)
Love that puppy dog lip!
Love those big ol' eyes she still hasn't grown into...thank goodness:)
Love that hairdo and his style (o.k., my style:)
New mixture of actions...fun times...new outlook on boring photos.

3 comments:

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

THANK YOU for the love you sent my way today. You saved me. :)

Willow said...

i love the pouty lip! everytime a kid busts one out it makes me laugh and i have to hide my face! :) j looks waaaaay too old in that second to last one...no growing up! kid forever! :)

Shannon Sewell said...

dang- killer heart cloud in that first one. and sasha is getting sooo big! adorable as ever... and well, what to say about jaime... handsome little devil, already know he's got me wrapped around his finger ;)

~S