Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Strength

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Strength

Let me just introduce you all to a little ray on sunshine in my life. This is Patrice, my cousin, and her beautiful family. Her smile and laugh are the most contagious you've ever heard and she laughs a lot. She didn't have a whole lot to laugh about over the last four years because she has been through so much loss. We lost my Aunt Sandy (4 years ago), her mom, to a brain aneurysm and my Uncle Bob, her dad, to a heart attack (about 8 months ago). We used to always say that our biggest fear was loosing our parents suddenly because we had never experienced death before and we were so close to our parents. Well, she has lived through our worst fears and she has come out on the other side with the same smile to hide the pain. Her family was just here visiting and it was the most amazing week. After a week with her during a tough time in our life, she left me with strength, hope, happiness, and she replaced the pain in my heart with love! I miss you "Vera"

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Flo,

I'm verclempted! I love you so much! We had such a good time with you guys and can't wait to do it again. You are the STRONG one!!!

Vera