Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Singin' in the rain

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Singin' in the rain

"Anyone who says that says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain."




Jalena and Tré went out in the rain the other day and I had just finished a big shoot and wasn't motivated to bring out my camera when they went out with the neighbors in their boots and holding umbrellas. Then a few minutes later I heard all sorts of laughter outside and peeked out to see all of them with their boots off and dancing around in the rain. It was pouring so I had Jake hold the umbrella over me and clicked a few. It was almost like it was all in slow motion for me watching them. Sometimes my life feels like I am in a movie for split seconds. I wish I had video taped this one instead, but I'll take them memory anyway that I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! Lanie is just rockin' the camera lately. I guess the photographer is pretty good too ;) Great job capturing the moment...

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! I'm looking forward to a RAINY day. I know just what we are going to do!
Thanks, Jalena and Tre for the inspiration!