Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: It's a...

Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's a...

NEW BLOG!!!!!!!!! I finally did it with the help of Jake (and Brian and TJ too:) This chapter of the blog has ended and a new chapter has begun. Please go check out Living Life Beyond (livinglifebeyond.com). Go get your dancing shoes on because we are about to do the Happy Dance together! I can't tell you how excited I am! Go chickity, check it out:) I have to tell you....I'm a little nervous posting this. I am about to go live with this! Am I ready? Is the new blog ready?


Get out of my way fears....I'm clicking live on all fronts...here I go. Here's to new beginnings:) I wish you could see the smile on my face or feel the butterflies in my heart (not sure why they are so high and not in my stomach...must be a deeper....excitement of accomplishment). Go now.....

3 comments:

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

YAY!!!! :))))))

Amy said...

Congrats!! Popping some bubbly for you as we speak! I will add to my reader of course!

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

Yeah yeah!!! GO KATHY...AND JAKE!!!