Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Courage

Friday, May 29, 2009

Courage


"You have to have faith that there is a reason you go through certain things. I can't say I am glad to go through pain, but in a way one must, in order to gain courage and really feel joy." (Carol Burnett)
I have found so much joy in my life in the past few months, that it feels like I am glowing from the inside. So open up your eyes so you can look in mine and see your reflection! If you are finding it hard to find joy right now in your life, maybe the light in my life can shine on you. I have been blessed with so much light in my life from so many amazing friends and family. I hope that my joy helps someone out there to find the courage that they have needed to get through life. I am here in this moment, I feel my body, I hear so many new sounds, and I see so much beauty. Today is a great day because I am....

4 comments:

Aaron Galeotti Photography said...

i feel the same way! thank you for your wonderful joyful perspective on life :) its an encouragement and a blessing to see. you rock!!

Amy said...

heck yes you are! Love this....and you!

Willow said...

you're constantly reminding me to live in the moment and think of how i would feel if i were you...i love every minute of these reminders, i need it!! :)

Lynn Cornberg said...

I want the heart, the courage, to write. I find the turquoise typewriter a sign of good times ahead. Needed inspiration and found it looking through heavenseye.