Print Page Heaven's Eye Photography Blog: Funk

Monday, February 25, 2008

Funk

Another day...another photographer friend. This is Micah and I met him at Starbucks. I think he is extremely talented and he inspired me yesterday. I have been in a little funk lately and I knew that taking my kids out to a spot that has been on my list, would help things. Micah came along for the ride and I was so glad that he did. Here is a shot of him in his glory:)
I always come away from a photographer's playdate with inspiration and knowledge. Watching Micah, I was pushed out of my box. He is free spirited with his camera and he is always trying to get a different angle on things for a fresh perspective. I picked up in that real quick and it reminded me to look at things with fresh eyes. Thanks for the short hours we spend with me talking your ear off:) Go check out the rest of my shots on my 'featured' section of the site.








6 comments:

Toni said...

Hi! I'm Micah's mom. I found your blog through a link he gave on his flickr site (with the photo you took of him, I *love* it!) Thank you for all the kind words you said about him, it's all true. That kid is uber talented.
You also take beautiful and incredible photos!

moorephoto said...

oh YEY! The cute Starbucks photographer!!

I will be in town over the weekend. We should hang out! :)

Jenifer Johnston said...

So I will come of out hiding and finally say hi! I found your blog through shannon's forever ago and "stalk" the both of you. My hubby is sick of hearing both of your names by now. (0: Looks like you had fun on this one. Maybe one day I can tag along too. hugs, jen

Shannon Sewell said...

Such fun shots. I can definitely see you stepping outside your box on this one...

LOVE the one of Jamie laying in the grass and the last one of the three... all of these feel so playful/carefree... :)

~S

Cindy Cieluch Photography said...

by far, some of my all-time faves of your kids. ditto with what shannon said: carefree. i wanted to go roll around in the grass and scream!

Anonymous said...

yeah - really good. my favorites of your's so far...